Jerry W. Kilgore
Jerry has a multistate practice that focuses on state attorneys general and governors. State attorneys general quickly are becoming a force impacting businesses at every state capitol. He provides experience on the scope of the office, duties, authority and decision making process within those offices.
View Past Event(s)
His experience includes serving as Virginia Attorney General and Virginia Secretary of Public Safety. He served in Governor George Allen’s Cabinet, overseeing 11 state agencies.
- Regularly works with State Attorneys General on issues companies face in consumer protection arena.
- Participated on major financial services company’s multistate Attorney General inquiry and settlement.
- Builds relationships for companies and associations with State Attorneys General.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, Government Relations Practice, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Corporate Compliance Law, Corporate Governance Law, Woodward/White, Inc., 2011-2013
- The College of William & Mary Law School, JD, 1986
- The University of Virginia’s College at Wise, BA, summa cum laude, 1983
- Former Executive Member, National Association of Attorneys General
- Former Chair, Republican Attorneys General Association
- State Government Relations