Dec 29, 2009
MW Romania Searching for Senior Public Affairs Manager
The senior public affairs manager will be responsible for working directly with a number of clients across multiple industries including automotive, agribusiness, energy, pharmaceuticals, infrastructure development, etc. The job involves teamwork in developing and implementing public affairs media and communication strategies for clients for current and future projects. The senior public affairs manager will work directly with the general manager of the client, with the in-house public relations manager (where applicable) as well as with the company's government relations experts. He/she will set up nationwide meetings with central and local media and opinion makers, organize PR/Communications campaigns and identify strategic solutions for our clients. He/she will also have the opportunity to mentor junior members of the team.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in public affairs/public relations and communications in both the public and private sectors
- Familiarity and excellent connections with the Romanian media and key opinion makers as well as the public administration process at the central and local level
- Problem solver, highly motivated, high initiative, sharp, team player
- Proven communication skills, both internally and externally
- Business development potential and vision for our future growth
- Ability to work with corporate executives and to solve their problems
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to train junior colleagues and to lead a small team
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to react in real time
- Excellent abilities to produce high business standard public relations documents, reports and memos
If you are interested in the senior public affairs manager position, please submit your resume and three (3) referrals to our Office Manager Ms. Ela Dumitrache at email@example.com.