Sep 22, 2009
MW Romania Job Opening: Senior Public Affairs Manager
To fill the position of Senior Public Affairs Manager, the qualified candidate will be responsible for working directly with a number of clients in various industries, including automotive, agribusiness, energy and pharmaceuticals among others. The job involves teamwork in developing and implementing government relations, public affairs and strategic communications strategies for current and future projects. In this capacity, the candidate will set up nationwide meetings with central and local administration officials and idenfity solutions for clients' business needs. The Senior Public Affairs Manager will also help mentor junior members of the team.
- Critical thinking problem solver, highly motivated, team player
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally
- Business development focus with a vision for future growth
- Ability to work with C-suite level executives to develop and deliver business solutions
- Familiarity with public administration at the central and local level
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with crisis situations and turn around deliverables quickly
- Proficient in producing high quality business reports and executive-level memos
If you are interested in applying for the McGuireWoods Romania Senior Public Affairs Manager position, please submit your resume and at least three (3) referrals to Office Manager Ms. Ela Dumitrache at email@example.com.